Makeup Tips for Summers :
Every woman wants to look good irrespective of everything. Makeup plays an important role in it. But, as the temperatures rise and summer creeps in, makeup can become a sticky mess. To avoid the makeup horrors in hot summer just follow these basic tips while getting ready.
Apply a lightweight primer, and then apply a lightweight foundation. It’s better if you opt for a tinted moisturizer with SPF instead of your regular foundation. Tinted moisturizers feel much lighter on skin. If you do not want to spend money on a tinted moisturizer then here is what you can do. Just combine a small amount of your liquid foundation with an equally small amount of moisturizer. It will thin it out and provide you with a lighter coat.• Stay away from concealer; apply a small amount of foundation to conceal any spots.
• Avoid using pressed powder in summers as it can form patches on skin. If you must use it, use it sparingly.
• Apply an eye primer and then use a soft shimmery eye shadow on your lids. To get that glow on your lids opt for a coloured eye gloss. These don’t crease as quickly as a cream shadow. Do not opt for cream eye shadow as they can melt off the face in hot summer months.
• Apply waterproof or long-wear gel eyeliner in colours like brown, black and navy. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of waterproof mascara. Or still better use a smearproof clear lash gel for a glimmering effect.
• For cheek colour, apply a light layer of a gel or liquid blush. These stay longer than powder blush. Light shade of bronzer on cheekbones and chin gives you a beautiful suntan.
For lips try a lipliner to avoid colour from bleeding. Lips should have a coat of long-wear lip stain with a bit of shine. Do not overkill your look by using dark colours on your lips. Soft matte is the most preferable one for the ladies. It can be a pink shade or soft brown with sheer gloss. Also, stay away from clear gloss as believe it or not they can increase your chances of lip burn. Gloss with a bit of colour is a best bet, since the pigment is a natural sun block and SPF in it will help further.
• Finish your look with a makeup-setting spray.
Go ahead and have Summer Makeup,with confidence.
Thank you .Feel free to share your experience.