With the arrival of winter all skin and hair problems start worrying you. Dry and brittle hair, dandruff, hair fall, hair damage are common during winters. Yet the remedies are handy to protect the lustrous locks. Yet Beauty&Fashion Merge brings you most effective homemade tips for winter hair.
Tips to protect your hair:
- After a continuous use, your hair care regimen loses their effectiveness. Your hair gets too accustomed to your regular hair care regimen and gets desensitized to the active ingredients needed for keeping it protected. So it is a good idea to break up your hair routine every few weeks by using an alternate shampoo and conditioner for a day or two. This really can make a huge difference on how your hair looks and feels, and you can fall in love with your favorite products all over again.
- Keep the split ends trimmed and treat them carefully.
- Good conditioners make a lot of difference.
- Use apple cider vinegar the same way as you use a conditioner at least twice a week for the shine boost.
- Using the homemade hair masks at least once in a week can work wonders for your hair, by controlling the hair fall and making it healthy and shiny.
Honey and Egg Yolk Hair Mask: Mix well 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 egg yolk. Apply to hair, spread evenly with a wide toothed comb, cover with shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo as usual.
Oatmeal and Almond oil Hair Mask: Mix well 1 tbsp. oatmeal powder, 1 tbsp. milk and 1 tbsp. almond oil to make a paste. Apply this to hair and leave for at least 15 minutes by covering with a shower cap. Rinse with water and use mild shampoo.
Feel free to share your experience and questions.!!!